måndag 24 augusti 2009

A day of rock inspiration

Today it was beautiful weather again and I went up above the treeline again. This environment is so inspirational so I had a new idea of a furniture collection when I arrived home again. Here are some pictures from my day.


It is so interesting that this bug can float on his thin feet so I sat and study him for a while. He will definitely go up on my inspiration wall. My inspiration wall is a wall where I put up pictures that inspire me but they don't give me any ideas for new furniture at the moment but hopefully I can use them in the future.


This was the first spot of a new furniture idea that i got. It is so beautiful and it almost looks like someone have put them there in a pattern. So my mission of the day was to find beautiful rocks that worked well together.


Doesn't this look like a stair?


Just beautiful... are they handicraft?


Even under the water...


Just hysteric... bottom of a lake...


This is art!!!

That was some of my rock pictures that I took today and they are going up on my design wall. My design wall is a wall that consist of ideas of new furnitures. I will see if I have time to go further with this idea during this trip, otherwise I have it on my wall and can start the design process when the time is right.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar