fredag 21 augusti 2009

Sewing day!

It was today time for me to work with the sewing machine. The model was done and I now wanted to see if the chair would look more comfortable with some textile. So I started to sew. I came up with a lot of new ideés that would make the chair look more comfortabel and also ideas that totally changed the look of the chair. So I was satisfied. The chair was both working with and without textile and that is good for the production. My next step is to make a drawing of the chair and then send it to the producer to see what their reaction is! I going to cross one's fingers that they are going to like it as I do!

This was the tools that I have been working with today!





Tomorrow I'm hoping for some sun so that I can go to my beaver residence!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar