onsdag 26 augusti 2009

No reindeers but a lot of antlers

The sun was up and I started my day trip...




The first thing that I run into was


and 15 minutes later...


and 5 minutes later..


The life was good and I was very happy. I carried on..








But then I came across something that wasn't that nice. It is not everyone that feels that life is a party...


and it wasn't that easy for me all the time either..


Back to the happy time again... picknick time!!!


I'm feeling free and so inspired!!!!


and then it started again...


and..


and...


and...



I was very happy!!!!!



What a great day. A lot of inspiration, a lot of fresch air and a lot of antlers. And that is very good for my reindeer painting.

A picture that will go up on my inspirational wall..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar